- Is seen as one of the most beautiful and safest in South Africa.
- Situated – west of the Voortrekker Monument
- in proclaimed Nature Reserve
- in culture friendly environment
- Niches are built in a stonewall surrounding a fishpond in a garden atmosphere.
- Used for placing of ashes or as remembrance of a loved one.
- Can serve for one or two users.
- Dark grey granite stone is included in the price.
- Engraving for own account – arrangements made by Voortrekker Monument.
Methods of payment:
- Cash – R5000 per niche
- Cheque – made out to Voortrekkermonument Projekte Edms Bpk
- Bank payment – ABSA Brooklyn, Acc nr 4058302919, Fax proof
- Internet transfer – Fax proof
- Credit card – Straight or budget facility
Marketing agent: Lidia Hendriks Tel: 082 564 4840 / 012-330 1496
Voortrekker Monument: Annatjie Erasmus Tel: 012-326 6770,